You can use a Petition for Parenting Plan Packet. Basically, you will fill out your paperwork and ask the Court for what you want. After you file the paperwork in Court and have a copy delivered to the other parent, that parent will have the right to respond to or answer your request and can ask the Court to do something different. The Court will decide the matter after holding a hearing.

This packet includes a summary of Montana family law, instructions, and all of the forms that you should need to complete your parenting plan.

Do you want to fill out your packet electronically (you can save your work on your computer or a disk and come back later), or would you prefer to print the packet and fill it out by hand?

Petition for Parenting Plan Packet Fillable Petition for Parenting Plan Packet Print ONLY



page C