Get a Library Card
To receive a law library card you must be:
- Current Montana State Bar member
- Government employee (state, federal, or local)
- Law firm staff
- Approved organization staff
- Academic faculty or staff
Those not eligible to receive a law library card may still checkout law library materials by placing an interlibrary loan request through their local public library.
You may register for a law library card:
- By filling out the application form and e-mailing the application to email@example.com
- In person by visiting the law library in the Joseph Mazurek Justice Building at 215 N. Sanders, Helena Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- By calling 444-3660 during law library open hours
- By e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org